Friday, October 5, 2012

Betty Jo Bouvier's Shampoo Weight Loss Discovery


This morning I got email from Betty Jo Bouvier with what I thought was an amusing joke. Googling for an image to go along with this joke I quickly learned that this joke has been widely disseminated on many websites.

But, it was new to me, so I thought I'd share Betty Jo Bouvier's Weight Loss Discovery...

FINALLY!  A practical and useful health warning. 

Shampoo Warning!

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body.

Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: "FOR EXTRA BODY AND VOLUME."

No wonder I have been gaining weight!  

Well!  

I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn Dish Soap instead.

Its label reads:
"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

Problem solved! If I don't answer the phone, I'll be in the shower...

No comments: