Sunday, May 1, 2011

Getting In A Comprosing Position Thanks To Someone Anonymous

I was a little surprised this morning to learn from someone Anonymous that someone Anonymous not only reads my DurangObesity Blog, they actually remembered what they read.

Below is the comment made by someone Anonymous...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 17: Do...":

Congratulations. I believe you promised pictorial evidence of a yoga position which was gut-blocked a few months ago. Well?

Did I make such a promise? I don't recollect. I have a really bad memory at times.

It is not an easy thing to do, to take a picture of oneself in a compromising position. But, I do like to keep promises...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The aforementioned gut-block not in evidence. You lived up to your promise; too bad there is no comparison from your earlier plough fumblings The new haircut (shaven) gave me a moment's suspicion but I trust in Durango. You are a small camera wizard.
-Kudos

DurangObesity said...

Anonymous, regarding the haircut, my one regular reader of my durangotexas.blogspot.com blog read that last month I gave myself a buzzcut.

When you say "You are a small camera wizard" do you mean I am small? Or I am a wizard with a small camera?

Anonymous said...

February 10, this year. This was a funny post. A last snippet; "..
When I am once more able to successfully manage the Reverse Plough Yoga Position I'll take a picture of myself doing so. And blog it. I'm not going to take a picture of myself currently attempting the Reverse Plough Position. That is a picture I don't want to see."
Oh, small camera wizard, are your SURE the earlier attempt was not captured. You wouldn't hold back would you?