Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 9: Slight Shrinkage

This week's Saturday weigh-in saw very very slight shrinkage from the previous week's weigh-in. The pointer may be pointing to a point slightly under 190.

I had an unexpected buffet incident this week which may account for some of the slowed shrinkage.

I went to the Tandoor lunch buffet in Arlington, Texas on Wednesday. It is easy to eat nutritiously at an Indian buffet. It is also easy to over eat.

I went swimming every morning this week. I would have thought that would have brought on some shrinkage, in addition to the shrinkage one normally gets from swimming in very cold water.

This week I will try and amp up my shrinkage efforts. And I will resist any temptation that tries to lure me to a buffet.

I am now into my third month of shrinking in my own personal body recession. When I started shrinking I thought the recession would be over by now. But, shrinking is taking longer than when I did my shrinking in my younger days.

No comments: