Saturday, March 26, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 12: Down to 189

My shrinkage goal this week was to melt down to 186.

I missed my 186 goal by 3 pounds, with this morning's weekly Saturday weigh-in looking to be around 189.

Even though the shrinkage as measured by the scale is not what I hoped it would be, the shrinkage that is measured in other ways is working just fine.

As in I'm looking skinnier.

And I can now easily flip myself over into the Plough Yoga position.

I went swimming every morning this week. And went hiking every day.

This week's goal is 185. I suspect I will not reach my shrinkage goal for the week. But, I'll have fun trying.

3 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I had no idea you were doing the fine art of yogaing! I absolutely enjoy it and would love to teach you a few of my favorite positions.

DurangObesity said...

CT2----
I've been yogaing, off and on, since way back when I was in college. I love being shown new positions. I am very flexible.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Well, then...two loves can't be wrong :-)