Friday, October 29, 2010

Single Incision Lap Band Surgery For Only $9,900

I saw this Lap-Band Surgery ad, this morning, in a local free publication. It is a publication with page after page of tempting restaurant advertisements.

Every day, at least once, I hear a radio ad for Lap-Band Surgery, with the price being $9,999.

As you can in this ad, the surgery is $99 cheaper than the radio ad, with something called a self pay price, making it even more affordable.

I am really stuck in a quandary. I really would like to lose weight and get back on the road to health.

But, almost $10,000 seems like an awful lot of money. I think it might be cheaper and more comfortable, in the long run, if I just started eating less.

And maybe get in some exercise.

After Lap-Band Surgery your stomach size is reduced from an approximate 6 cup capacity to about 1 cup. I'm thinking I can just force myself to eat only 1 cup of food per feeding. Sort of a Virtual Lap-Band of my mind.

I'll keep you posted on how well this works out for me.

No comments: