Sunday, November 28, 2010

How the Man Boobs Nation Gets Rid Of Man Boobs


Having Man Boobs can be a bit humiliating. I know this from personal experience. I went from being flat-chested to one day realizing, while running and experiencing a flopping sensation, that I was no longer flat-chested.

At first I tried to convince myself that I had very well-developed pectoral muscles, thus creating the illusion of Man Boobs. I believe this illusion delusion to be a variant of how an anorexic can look in a mirror and see fat. Only I look in a mirror and don't see fat, I see muscle, when what I'm really looking at is a pair of big ol' Man Boobs.

Like I said. Humiliating.

Once you realize you are sporting a pair worthy of something more substantial than a training bra, it becomes embarrassing to go shirtless. You start thinking everyone is staring at your Man Boobs, likely because everyone is staring at your Man Boobs.

Several things can cause Man Boobs, aka Moobs. The main causal factor is being overweight. If you are carrying more than 30% of your weight as fat, you likely are going to have Man Boobs to some degree. Lose the weight and the Man Boobs shrink.

Steroid abuse can cause Man Boobs to grow. Which is one more reason to not take steroids.

Excess alcohol consumption, or marijuana smoking can cause Man Boobs, particularly pot smoking.

Lack of exercise and its resultant lack of muscle tone can bring on Man Boobs.

So, how am I getting rid of my Man Boobs? Well, I don't smoke pot or drink alcohol. I have never touched a steroid.

To get rid of my Man Boobs I need to lose weight and get more exercise. That's my plan. When I get rid of my Man Boobs, I will take a picture and show it to you. But I'm not going to take off my shirt and take a picture of my current Man Boobs to show you.

It is just too humiliating.

For more Man Boob inspiration you can visit the Man Boob Nation website.

And watch the video below, which starts with a short commercial, which, when it is in an ironic mode, is a McDonald's  commercial...

No comments: