Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Weighing Over 1000 Pounds Is No Laughing Matter

You are looking at what a 1000 pound plus human looks like.

A disturbingly large number of humans have gone over the 1000 pound point.

I don't understand how this happens. Who brings them food?

Yesterday I was remembering a news story about a guy in Granbury, Texas who was over 1000 pounds who needed to get to a hospital in Dallas. Why? I didn't remember.

So, I Googled "Granbury Texas Obese Man" and was surprised to find I'd blogged about this on October 3 of 2008 and that my blogging about this subject Googled in the #1 spot. The blogging was titled "Obesity Is No Laughing Matter."

I was a bit amused to learn I've already mused about the subject of 1000 plus pounders, and then forgot I'd done so.

Wikipedia has an article with a list of the World's Heaviest People.No one I know is on the list. I know of a person, or two, working hard to get on the list.

Below is a YouTube video that is a History of People over 1000....

No comments: