Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 13: Down to 187

Well, this week's shrinkage goal was to melt down to 185.

I missed that goal by 2 pounds at this week's Saturday weigh-in.

At 187 I have now shrunk 30 pounds since my body recession began.

Due to nice weather I amped up the exercise this week with longer swimming and hill hiking bouts.

I have also been under some personal stress this week which is always good for burning calories.

I've amped up the fruit and vegetable consumption, along with lean protein products.

My gut zone has now shrunk to just over 32 inches. At its biggest my beer belly topped out at 37 inches.

The less fat one has to lose the more difficult it is to melt it off. So, I'm going to be real conservative with this week's goal, making it only to shrink 2 pounds to 185, the same goal I had last week.

No comments: