Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 6: Back Over 200

My goal had been to get to 190 by Super Bowl Sunday. I only made it to 197.

It was a weather related woe which halted the shrinkage.

The weather related woe continued this week, with even more weight gain. I am no 12 pounds above my Super Bowl Goal.

Which is 22 pounds from my ultimate goal of 180.

This has been a rough week with record breaking low temperatures in the sub-zero range.

Only yesterday was I able to get in some hill hiking.

It was a very demoralizing week.

A week in which I learned my expanded gut zone now prohibits me from being able to easily do the Reverse Plough Yoga Position. Which is something that, previous to this week, has always been extremely easy for me.

Well, today it is supposed to get in the 60s. Tomorrow even warmer. So, I think I will get my shrinkage back on track after this 2 week debacle.

No comments: