Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Morning Bloating From 3,400 Pizza Calories Consumed During the Super Bowl

Super Bowl Week was a disaster for ongoing attempt to shrink to 180 pounds.

The empty Pizza Box is evidence left from the disaster.

For almost 5 days I was Ice and Snowbound. I was finally able to get outside without slipping and sliding on Saturday.

5 days of sloth not only stopped my shrinkage, it reversed it, with a one pound weight gain on my weekly Saturday weigh-in.

And then came the Super Bowl.

I found myself eating Pizza. A Supreme Pizza from Wal-Mart of the take it home and bake it yourself sort.

Along with the Pizza I had Pomegranate Juice.

And then after the Pizza was all gone I had something called Hippie Chips, with Hippie Chips being Baked Potato Chips with Hemp & White Cheddar.

In other words I had a carbo loading calorie Pig Out yesterday.

I think the Nutrition Facts info is new on the Wal-Mart pizza box. I know I had not noticed it before. I think the take home and bake pizza has been re-classified as no longer a taxable food item, maybe, and now requires the Nutrition Facts.

Anyway, I was appalled this morning to read the Nutrition Facts to learn I'd consumed 3,400 Pizza Calories yesterday. Of those 1,360 calories were due to the 170 grams of Pizza Fat I ate. 1,280 calories came from 320 grams of Pizza Carbos. And there was the 600 calories coming from 150 grams of Pizza Protein.

I feel like a bloated fat pig this morning.

No comments: