Saturday, February 19, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Week 7: Down to 195

The goal had been to get to 190 by February 6, Super Bowl Sunday. I missed that goal by 7 pounds.

And then by last Saturday's weigh-in I'd added 5 more pounds, putting me back over 200 at 202.

I blamed this reversal of shrinking on the weather, because sub-zero temperatures, ice and snow kept me from my regular calorie burning activities.

I have now reversed my reversal and have shrunk to the new low of 195.

I believe the shrinkage has been due to the return of warm temperatures, temperatures so warm that the past 3 days I have been able to go swimming, in addition to strenuous hill hiking.

The shrinkage has been enough that I have gotten way closer to being able to get into the Yoga Reverse Plough position that I whined about recently regarding being shocked to find I could not manage this simple Yoga pose that had always, previously, been real easy for me.

We'll see next Saturday if I've managed to finally get to my Super Bowl Sunday goal of 190.

No comments: