Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Day 4: Down to 213

The shrinkage continued on Day 4 of my 180 Reduction. I suspect that a large percentage of this drop overnight is water weight loss.

Retaining water when fat cell disappear and then going through a cycle of quickly losing that water is part of the ongoing cycle of losing weight.

Been there, done that.

We will see if I can get through this New Year's Eve without finding myself in a situation where I am tempted to consume items which will temporarily stall my reduction.

I am not all that good at resisting temptation.

This morning I made turkey soup with a lot of different vegetables for lunch later today. Breakfast was half a grapefruit, glass of skim milk, a stalk of celery and a big chunk of turkey. Prior to breakfast I did a yoga/weight lifting routine. I'll be going hiking before lunch.

And who knows what trouble I'll be getting myself into tonight.

Happy New Year!

No comments: