Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Day 8: Still at 212

The Dreaded Diet Plateau still has me in its throes. In fact I think I have taken a slight northerly turn, maybe de-shrinking a bit to the plus side of 212.

I am currently scheduling breaking from from the Dreaded Diet Plateau by Thursday. Maybe as early as Wednesday.

I made Avgolemono Soup for lunch. That is a Greek soup with lemon, eggs, chicken and rice.

I don't think the authentic version uses rice. Orzo instead.

Avgolemono Soup is low calorie and highly nutritious. And it tastes good.

I did the weight room/yoga thing this morning, as usual, before breakfast, which was a glass of skim milk, white egg omelet, grapefruit, celery and fresh pineapple.

I'll be heading out to do some hill hiking before having the Avgolemono Soup lunch.

See you on the hills and back here for lunch.

No comments: