Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Day 8: Down to 211 Again

Day 8 of my New Year's Resolution to get down to 180, which actually started a few days before the New Year.

I am still stuck in Diet Plateau mode, though this morning's weigh-in did show a slight, but insignificant drop from yesterday.

Not significant enough to indicate I have traveled past the current Plateau.

I am expecting the Diet Plateau to be circumvented by tomorrow, if past experience is any guide to the present.

This morning I did my regular pre-breakfast weight and yoga routine, followed by a grapefruit, glass of skim milk, slice of pineapple, slice of whole wheat folded over with Gorgonzola inside and a stalk of celery. Lunch will be chili today, followed later this afternoon by some hill hiking.

No comments: