Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Fatling, Fat Bastard, Leader of the New American Fat Acceptance Movement with a Great Fattitude

That is my funny new friend, Fat Bastard, you are looking at.

Fat Bastard commented on a blog I wrote a couple weeks ago, titled "Observing The Amazing Struggles of the Amazingly Obese."

In that blogging I mentioned a horrendous incident that took place in a McDonald's, where a morbidly obese former acquaintance of mine nearly destroyed a McDonald's trying to sit on a stool.

Fat Bastard had the following to say about that particular morbidly obese person's attempt to get on a stool...

"Nothing does my clogged heart more good than a good story about fattitude. The fatling you describe is a real heroine.

McDonalds is becoming less and less fat friendly. They should have lift chairs so that fatling will not have exert themselves standing and sitting."

Fat Bastard has a blog or two. One of Fat Bastard's blogs is called BIGGER FATTER BLOG.

About himself Fat Bastard wrote...

"I'm Fat Bastard. I am the de facto leader of the New American Fat Acceptance Movement (NAFAM) and NIFAM which is the New International Fat Acceptance Movement. Like the name implies, I am a fat bastard. I promote, food, hedonism, pleasure, sloth, lust and gluttony."

And then there is Fat Bastard's credo at the top of his blog...

"THIS IS THE NEXT PHASE IN FAT ACCEPTANCE. THE DAYS OF JUSTIFYING OUR FATNESS BY LYING AND SAYING WE HAVE A MYSTERIOUS GENETIC OR METABOLIC DISORDER ARE OVER. WE NOW FREELY ADMIT TO AND EMBRACE WHAT THE FAT HATERS WOULD CALL GLUTTONY. WE FATLINGS ARE NO LONGER APOLOGISTS FOR OUR SIZE NOR OUR GREEDY GLUTTONY. WE ARE FAT BECAUSE WE EAT HUGE AMOUNTS OF FOOD AND WE LIKE IT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET USED TO IT BECAUSE FAT PEOPLE ARE NOW THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY."

I had never read the term "Fatling" before. I like this word and plan on adding it to my vocabulary immediately. If not sooner. I also like Fat Bastard's "fattitude" word. Used in a sentence. You've got a bad fattitude for a fatling. Or one might have a good fattitude for a fatling.

6 comments:

Fat Bastardo said...

I coined the term Fattitude many years ago as well as the term Fatling.

Kate Harding of Shapely Prose refers to the jealous angry fat girls who frequent her blog as shapelings but everyone is a shapeling. Fatling applies only to all of us gluttonous lard asses.

I, Fat Bastard also post on a very hateful site called My Fat Spouse Forum. Google it and you will find it.

My Fat Spouse is a site set up by this thinling named Miltilda Tuesday and all they do if complain about their fat spouses. I am there to spread fattitude and gluttony.

DurangObesity said...

I like your fattitude a lot, Fat Bastard.

Fat Bastardo said...

OINK!

Fat Bastardo said...

Sadly Bigger Fatter Blog was deindexed by the google net nannies because some angry fatties complained. Fat Bastard now hosts Bigger Fatter Politics and NAAFA on blogspot.

Anonymous said...

Go FAT BASTARD!

Fat Bastardo said...

Thunder Thighs vs Thigh Gap Click HERE to see what is healthier. It's the Thigh Gap

Get the facts not the fat girl propaganda. Any woman with a 22 BMI or less will have a thigh gap in most cases.

OINK OINK OINK... After the threat of a lawsuit Google has reindexed Bigger Fatter Blog! Gluttony promotion is back! Now I can shine the light on the jealous fat girl gluttony deniers.