Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 New Year's Weight Loss Resolution Day 9: Still at 211

Day 9 of my New Year's Resolution to shrink to 180 is still stalled at a Diet Plateau, albeit slightly shrunk from yesterday.

My goal of hitting 190 by the time of my February 6 Super Bowl Party appears in jeopardy.

I need to make an adjustment to the program to amp up the shrinkage.

Maybe I should join a Zumba Fitness Club. This seems to be the trendy thing to do. And it looks sort of fun.

This morning I did my regular weight/yoga routine followed by a shrunken breakfast of pineapple, a grapefruit, Gorgonzola, 3 cloves of garlic, stalk of celery and glass of skim milk.

I will be doing some hill hiking late this afternoon. At least that is my current plan. But, my plans seem to often get altered.

No comments: