Friday, January 14, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Loses 50 Pounds Avoiding Pie & Mash While Worrying About Turning Into a Kirstie Alley Yo-Yo Dieter

When Kelly Osbourne showed up on ABC's Dancing   with the Stars I did not expect her to last long. Or be cute and likable.

I was wrong. Kelly was very cute and extremely likable and quickly became a fan favorite as we watched her confidence grow as her dancing got better.

And, as she got into shape.

And lose weight.

After the Dancing with the Stars was over Kelly continued to lose weight and work out. Eventually losing an amazing 50 pounds from that little body of hers.

Kelly was pleased to win Fitness Magazine's Best Celebrity Body 2010 Award. But, this type attention makes Kelly a bit nervous, putting pressure on her to keep the weight off. Apparently Kelly is afraid of becoming a public spectacle like Kirstie Alley with her weight yo-yoing up and down.

Kelly told the UK version of OK Magazine, "Half of me thinks that's so cool and the other half thinks that I really have to keep this up because if I gain a pound now everyone's going to Kirstie Alley me. There's that pressure to keep it off. But what happens if there's a few months when I want to eat pie and mash every day? I'll be crucified!"

I know what pie is. But what is mash?

1 comment:

Woolysheep said...

Mash is mashed potatoes or other root vegetables.